The Wyoming Legislature created the Oversight Group during the 2014 budget session. The Oversight Group on Capitol Rehabilitation and Restoration oversees all components of the Capitol Square Project including: the restoration and rehabilitation of the Capitol; the renovation, rehabilitation and addition to the Herschler Building; the renovation of the gallery that connects the two buildings; addition of a central utility plant and temporary space accommodations for the occupants of the Capitol and Herschler Building.
In the April 5, 2017 meeting, the Capitol Building Rehabilitation and Restoration Oversight Group voted to have Governor Matt Mead and Senate President Eli Bebout serve as co-chairmen.
- Governor Matt Mead - co-chairman
- Sen. Eli Bebout, Senate President -co-chairman
- Wyoming State Treasurer Mark Gordon
- Sen. Drew Perkins, Senate Majority Floor Leader
- Sen. Chris Rothfuss, Senate Minority Floor Leader
- Sen. Fred Emerich, a member selected by the Senate President
- Rep. Steve Harshman, Speaker of the House
- Rep. Dave Miller, House Majority Floor Leader
- Rep. Cathy Connolly, House Minority Floor Leader
- Rep. Bob Nicholas, a member selected by the Speaker of the House
- Mr. Phil Nicholas, appointed by the Governor from a list of 4 names submitted jointly by the President of the Senate and Speaker of the House
- Mr. Tony Ross, appointed by the Governor from a list of 4 names submitted jointly by the President of the Senate and Speaker of the House
Staffing for the Oversight Group is provided by the Legislative Service Office while the Wyoming Department of Administration and Information Construction Management provides staffing support as directed by the Governor.
Visit http://legisweb.state.wy.us/ for agendas, locations and times.
Visit http://legisweb.state.wy.us/ for meeting minutes and materials.